“For those who have never done any underwater activity before and would like to experience freediving, we highly recommend you the “discover freediving” option.”
The “Discover freediving” is the right course for those who are curious enough to approach freediving, and yet have not been determined to make a full course. During this course you will discover the wonderful underwater world and its charms from the purest form of diving.
Content of the course:
- – Theory session: physiology, respiration, and security systems.
- – Breathing and relaxation for freediving.
- – Open water session: where students will practice everything learned in class.
For this course, the only thing you should know is how to swim, so you just have to sign up and enjoy the course!
This course is actually the first part of the level 1 course. If you wish to continue with the rest of level 1, you can do it immediately after.
- Course duration: 1 morning (about 4-5 hours)
- – Be at least 18 years (or 12 with parental consent).
- – Know how to swim.
- – Medical certificate with less than two years, indicating you “do not have medical contraindications for freediving”.
- Includes: freediving equipment, insurance during the course and diploma of attendance.
- 1 person 80€
- 2 people 65€ pp
- 3 people 60€ pp
- 4 or more people 55€ pp