“Depth as the main target!”
Level 3 is the summit of the freediving program. The aim of this course is to work between 30 and 40 meters deep, where the “residual volume” lung is usually a limitation for your dives.
- Theory: deep equalization using the “mouth-fill” technique, disadvantages and limitations caused by pressure and pulmonary measures. Failure depth and “packing”. You will learn to dive into passive exhale (risks and benefits), decompression sickness and deep narcosis.
- Pool: warming up, training tables for dynamic and static disciplines.
- Open water: practice “mouth-fill” technique, dive in residual volume (FRC) to adapt your body to depth and pressure. Deep safety and rescue procedures.
After the course students will be able to hold their breath for at least 3:30 minutes, swim 75 meters underwater and dive between 30 and 40 meters comfortably.
- Course duration: 4 days (23-25 hours approx).
- – Have completed previous freediving level.
- – Be at least 18 years (or 16 with parental consent).
- – Know how to swim more than 400m.
- – Have logged minimum of 25 diving session.
- – Have valid First Aids (including CPR) certification.
- – Medical certificate with less than two years, indicating you “do not have medical contraindications for freediving”.
- – Have a valid diving insurance.
- Includes: Digital manual, freediving equipment and official certification (when passing the course).
- Price: 410€
Depending on your choice, the courses are taught following the AIDA, SSI.