For certified freedivers
For those who already have at least AIDA 3* certification or higher, and are familiar with training standards and safety systems, Apnea Canarias offers the use of its facilities.
The first session has to be together with an instructor in order to check your knowledge and skills in terms of safety. All sessions will be according to an already scheduled open water session.
- Duration: 1:30- 2 hours
- – Be certified at least AIDA 3*.
- – Be familiar with safety and rescue techniques (will be checked with instructor).
- – Diving insurance (you can purchase one in the centre).
- – This session will be according to an already scheduled open water session.
- Price: 20€/person/session (minimum 2 people).
- Includes: Set of buoy, use of fixed lines, changing rooms and hot showers. For renting equipment check the "hire equipment” section.